How to Find Us
Butleigh Road, Street, Somerset, BA16 0YD. Click here for directions to the campus.
During the courses, on arrival Sundays the registration point is at the Swimming Pool: Keen's Elm Lane, BA16 0ST.
The Plox, Bruton, Somerset, BA10 0ED. Click here for directions to the campus.
Edgarley Road, Glastonbury, Somerset, BA6 8LD. Click here for directions to the campus.
Getting Here by Air
Bristol International Airport (BRS) is approximately 1 hour from our campuses by road, London Heathrow (LHR) and London Gatwick (LGW) airports are also easily reached by the M5 or M3 motorways and are between 1 hour 45 minutes to 2 hours 45 minutes from our campuses by road.
During the courses, we offer Millfield Airport Transfers (see below) for students to our campuses for an additional fee. Alternatively:
- From London Heathrow airport Heathrow Express trains are available to London Paddington for onward travel to our campuses – see the Getting Here by Train section below.
- From London Gatwick airport trains are available to London Paddington (changing at Victoria) for onward travel to our campuses, or trains are available to London Waterloo (changing at Clapham Junction) for onward travel to our campuses - see the Getting Here by Train section below.
- From Bristol airport buses are available to Bristol Temple Meads for onward travel to our campuses – see the Getting Here by Train section below. There are also direct buses from Bristol Temple Meads to Street and Glastonbury (First Bristol, Bath & the West - number 376).
Getting Here by Train
We have a number of train stations nearby, however, the majority will require further journeys by road to reach our campuses. Please note that all timings mentioned are approximate.
Castle Cary Station (CLC)
Trains from London Paddington (PAD) to Castle Cary (CLC) take between 2-3 hours, with some express trains available taking under 2 hours. From Castle Cary, the journey to our campuses is between 15-30 minutes by road.
- Castle Cary Station to Street Campus – 25 minutes by road
- Castle Cary Station to Bruton Campus – 15 minutes by road
- Castle Cary Station to Glastonbury Campus – 30 minutes by road
Yeovil Pen Mill Station (YVP) / Bruton Station (BRU)
Trains from London Waterloo (WAT) to Yeovil Pen Mill (YVP)/Bruton Station (BRU) take between 2.5 and 3.5 hours. The nearest stop for Bruton campus is Bruton Station (BRU) and the nearest stop for Street and Glastonbury campuses is Yeovil Pen Mill (YVP). Yeovil Pen Mill is a 15 minute walk to the Yeovil Bus Station where a bus to Street and Glastonbury will take approximately 1 hour.
- Yeovil Pen Mill Station to Street Campus – 35 minutes by road
- Bruton Station to Bruton Campus – 10 minute walk
- Yeovil Pen Mill Station to Glastonbury Campus – 40 minutes by road
Bridgwater Station (BWT)
Trains from Bristol Temple Meads (BRI) to Bridgwater (BWT) take between 45 minutes and 1 hour. Please note, the journey from Bristol Airport to Bristol Temple Meads is approximately 30 minutes by road; there are bus services available.
- Bridgwater Station to Street Campus – 25 minutes by road
- Bridgwater Station to Bruton Campus – 60 minutes by road
- Bridgwater Station to Glastonbury Campus – 30 minutes by road
Getting Here by Road
The campuses are close to the M3, M4 and M5 motorways, linking them to London and the Midlands, just 1 hour from Bristol and 2.5 hours from London.
Recommended Taxi Companies
A list of recommended companies offering local and longer distance travel services can be found on the Millfield School website by clicking here.
Millfield Airport Transfers
For an additional fee, during the courses we offer airport transfers to all of our campuses from Bristol, Gatwick and Heathrow airports on allocated Sundays. Alternatively students can make their own arrangements. See our Optional Extras section on your chosen campus page for more details on airport transfers or contact the Course Administrators at email@example.com.