Terms & Conditions
Our course Terms & Conditions can be found in our Downloads section.
In addition people applying/paying online should note the following:
- All details transmitted between your browser and the server are SSL encrypted to guard against their interception by unauthorised persons.
- Secure on-line payment is available via Barclaycard and will be taken by Millfield Enterprises Courses.
- All online payments are received by the main school and in the event of a query you should contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)1458 444444.
- If you change your mind for any reason, you can cancel the booking within 7 working days of the booking confirmation being raised. This is called the cooling off period. Cancellation must be given in writing by one of the following methods: e-mail, fax, or by post to reach us within 7 days of the booking confirmation. This will entitle you to a full refund of any payments made against this booking. After the cooling off period, you can still cancel your booking at any time, but you will not normally receive a refund for payments already made, other than those detailed in our full Terms & Conditions unless there are exceptional circumstances.
- Any balance must be paid in full on or before .